Bridgetown, Saint Michael

I will NEVER EVER shop with wet seal again!!!this is two weeks and I have not received my order.

After I placed my order I did not receive a confirmation email or tracking number which led to me calling customer service where I was on hold for almost 30 minutes. Eventually I emailed them and found out they put the wrong name on my package.

In addition the agents are giving me the run around and seem to lack basic manners.Every day of this week I was told it is being shipped out by the end of the day and it still have not been shipped, at this point I no longer want the items but a refund!!!.

Review about: Online Order.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wet Seal?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

I had the most awful experience with Modlily Modlily "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..." Read more Promgirl - Review about Bridesmaid Dress from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Dresslily - I asked to cancel my order and get a refund, they didn't listen Dresslily "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..." Read more Rosewe - Review about Dress from Clarksville, Tennessee Rosewe "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..." Read more E Timothy Mccullough - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS E Timothy Mccullough "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware! Calatlantic Landscaping is a big problem! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more NEVER BUY SKECHERS--shoes fall apart and company ignores Skechers "I have a pair of skechers sneakers with very little wear, as can be seen on the attached images. After just a few weeks of minor wear, the bottom portions..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more