Bridgetown, Saint Michael

I will NEVER EVER shop with wet seal again!!!this is two weeks and I have not received my order.

After I placed my order I did not receive a confirmation email or tracking number which led to me calling customer service where I was on hold for almost 30 minutes. Eventually I emailed them and found out they put the wrong name on my package.

In addition the agents are giving me the run around and seem to lack basic manners.Every day of this week I was told it is being shipped out by the end of the day and it still have not been shipped, at this point I no longer want the items but a refund!!!.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Wet Seal?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Wet Seal - Review about Clothing from Fort Worth, Texas Wet Seal "Where can I begin!!!! FIRST OFF, save yourself some time and sanity and do not shop online from this fraudulent retailer! They will make the "human error and mistake that..." Read more Modlily - What a scam!!!!!! Modlily "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..." Read more Ivrose - Scam scam Ivrose "ordered 145.09 worth of merchandise of clothing from this company paid for expedited shipping and all. Customer service refused to give me tracking information which was odd lied said my..." Read more Rosewe - Roswe is a SCAM Rosewe "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..." Read more Shasta Pools - Not s good start Shasta Pools "My husband and I purchased a home to be built at Sun City Festival buckets Arizona. Our sales person recommended Shasta Pools. Shasta Pool helped us design and planning of..." Read more Pick N Save - Third Time is not a CHARM!!! Pick N Save "This comment is to inform everyone out there that the Green Bay, WI (on Lombardi) continuously sells spoiled food. This is the third time this year that I have shopped..." Read more Yelp - Disgraceful Website Company Yelp "I have been a professional Photographer now for 3 decades. Member of the Professional Photographers of America. In this business as with any other business there are those customers who..." Read more Jessie Rayes Miniatures - Cake Ornament Sloppily Done and Crooked Business Jessie Rayes Miniatures "I chose Jessie Raye's Miniatures to do an ornament replica of my son and daughter-in-law's wedding cake, because of the intricacy and attention to detail shown in her sample pictures...." Read more