I will NEVER EVER shop with wet seal again!!!this is two weeks and I have not received my order.

After I placed my order I did not receive a confirmation email or tracking number which led to me calling customer service where I was on hold for almost 30 minutes. Eventually I emailed them and found out they put the wrong name on my package.

In addition the agents are giving me the run around and seem to lack basic manners.Every day of this week I was told it is being shipped out by the end of the day and it still have not been shipped, at this point I no longer want the items but a refund!!!.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Wet Seal and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wet Seal to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wet Seal online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wet Seal?

Comments