I placed an order from Wet Seal on May 25, 2013.Now since it was memorial day weekend, I figured the order would take a few days longer to process.

However, by the time they placed my order one of the dresses that I really wanted was out of stock. They sent me an email saying that I could receive free shipping on my next order but when I went to redeem it from the website, it was non-existent! Ok if this wasn't bad enough they finally sent me an email saying they shipped my products but when I checked to see if it was shipped, UPS had no record of the tracking number! It took a few days for the tracking number to process and when I was finally able to check my package status, it said the items would be delivered on 06-07-13 which is a Friday.

I wasn't happy but I figured that at least I would have it before I leave to Illinois for a week. I was also planning on wearing one of the shirts on the day I leave for the airport but when I checked the status again, some person at the UPS store routed my package to the wrong post office. So now I may not even get my package on time and since I won't be home to accpet it, anybody can come by and steal it! I feel all of this nonsense is Wet Seals fault because of their delay in processing my order.

It's funny how they could take my money from my account but not process my order! Wet Seal has gone down down hill and it's safe to say that if I want to buy anything from them, I will just go to a physical store!

I will NEVER order from the Wet Seal website again!By the way, I contacted customer service because of this issue and still no reply from them!

Had an Experience with Wet Seal?

Comments

San Francisco, California, United States #857193

They suck they have horrible service