I recievedvmy order today, although the prices were very good , two watches I received did not work, so even thought they were cheep, what good is it.I received 6 articles of clothing for Christmas gifts, I received them all squashed in 1 bag, not individual, they were thrown in the bag, like a ball.

I fold clothes better when I give to the salvation army. I don't even know how I can give as presents, I'll have to try an iron, I will no longer order gifts from this site, as the condition of the clothes was terrible, to bad because quality SEEMS good. Im better off with Kohls, everything is received in nice condition, now im stuck w/ two broken watches ,and a bunch of wrinkled clothes.

.Marion Howley

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with sizing and cute clothes and stated that there is a room for improvement of condition of clothes received. Please contact the author of this review to discuss fair pricing of watch. Wet Seal needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned watch in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wet Seal.

Had an Experience with Wet Seal?

Comments