I am very disappointed and baffled by this company!I visited the company website today and at the very top of the page I saw a coupon code with this as the the coupon policy: "Offer only valid online and transition Arden B locations.

Related: Review about Wet Seal Online Order from Tucson, Arizona

Discount applied at checkout. Must use code " shopmore". Not valid on previous purchases. Can not be combined with fic discount.

One promo code for purchase. Excludes plus merchandise and clearance. "

Excluding clearance is completely understandable but to exclude plus size merchandise is disgusting. I am a small sized woman and still am very offended by this.

To exclude someone because of there size is disgusting! Everyday people are faced with the challenges of being accepted and wetseal has simply added to those pressures.

Plus sized woman deserve to look just as fashionable as smaller sized woman look, but to exclude them from a sale simply because they are larger is baffling!I will never shop at this company again.

Review about: Coupon Policy.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Wet Seal Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wet Seal?

Comments

Angie
Alexandria, Virginia, United States #858516

The only reason they excluded plus size clothing is because the plus size department has the coupon "celebrate" to celebrate the opening of new plus size stores with the same discount and same rules. Im plus size and i just orderd tons of clothes and saved tons of money