2.5K views

Word of advice to everyone: DO NOT ORDER ONLINE INTERNATIONALLY at Wetseal unless you're willing to wait two months for your package to arrive. I ordered four items (all in stock) on March 3, 2010 from the Canadian site and I have yet to receive my package.

I have inquired twice via international customer service and US customer service. There was zero response from the international customer servie and the US customer service advised me on March 26, 2010 that my package will arrive in 10-18 days which is NOT the amount of shipping days indicated on the Wetseal website! On the website, it clearly states 10-16 business days for Canadian residents and I originally placed my order on March 3.

So finally I gave customer service a phone call on March 27 and ask them "WHAT THE EFF IS GOING ON? WHERE THE *** IS MY PACKAGE?" And customer service advised me that it actually takes 2 weeks to process for international packages. However, your package was shipped on March 22, 2010 and you'll be receiving it in 10-16 business days.

Ok so I wait and wait and wait until today (Aprill 16, 2010) three weeks later SHOULDN't MY PACKAGE BE HERE BY NOW? I give customer service a call one last time and asked for my tracking number and guess where my package is? In New Jersey!!! Like wtf? How can it be in New Jersey when customer service told me the package was shipped on March 22, 2010? Explanation: she's a eff-en liar!!! UPS indicated the package was not shipped until April 10, 2010! Which is over a month from when I originally placed the order!

So please take my advice, DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT order online internationally unless you have the time and patience to wait two months for your package to arrive. Trust me, I always order clothes online and I have NEVER waited more than three weeks for them to arrive.

Comments

Seongnam, Kyonggi-Do, Republic Of Korea #1234817

Wow, I wish I looked up this stuff before I ordered online from wet seal. Ugh!!

I always got my stuff quick back in states, now I'm all the way in Korea and its been a month since I placed my order and it said it'll be arriving in December?? Like wtf!! Its been sitting at San Jose transit for like almost two weeks now. Its so annoying and to top it off I had no tracking number before I had to contact them to send me a tracking because its been weeks and my packet should be arriving soon, came to find out it'll take months.

So I ordered off of forever21 and its been literally a week and my stuff is on its way and should be here by Friday. Mehh never ordering again from wet seal while I'm here.

I just ordered from wetseal 2 days ago. They didnt give me a tracking number.

& i live in the u.s. After reading all these comments i hope the same doesnt happen to me i just wasted lyk $100 on them...

Thanks for posting your comments. My daughter just asked me to order her a cardigan from wet seal, but after reading about the horrible customer service, the poor quality of clothes etc, we will be taking our business to Forever 21.

What great service , fast and reliable. Wet Seal, you better learn fast, in this age of social media, you mess with customers and they "tell each other".

Really? Cause I ordered my items and they got to me in a week and 3 days.

You just had a bad time.

It is probably not the stores fault, it is probably the shipping companies fault. I don't think you should go around trashing a store because of one bad experience.

#532044

I love wetseal I jus ordered mine a couple days ago As a guess is there anyway I can track my order ?!

Can anyone answer me?? :sigh :?

Can anyone answer me?? :sigh :?

Is it free to have a wetseal account? and if not, how can you cancel your account? and i didn't get my confirmation letter is that bad?

is it free to have a wetseal account? and if not how can you delete your account?

You have to be kidding. I ordered a bunch of clothes from this website it was supposed to be in today.

I came home today didn't see a package so I called wetseal. They said that the ups man left a note on my door yesterday but I was home all day I didn't hear a knock or anything plus I went outside didn't see a note either. Then she says check at the post office it is there.

So I'm going check tomorrow at the post office && ifmy stuff isn't there I don't know what I will do this is very horrible. I should have seen the note or something :? :(

#462034

okay, I just ordered from wet seal two days ago! & mind you i'm from the U.S.

I got standard shipping & everything & it's telling me order still pending? I mean is this suppose to be happening? I ordered cloths from two other websites & both of them weren't pending & are here as I speak, yet wetseal is still pending? & i'm seeing all these bad comments about it which is kinda making me regret even ordering from there ..

& if in the next couple of days it says order still pending i'm somehow getting my money back on my card & if that becomes an issue I will GO COMPLETELY OFF! but my real question is, when it says order pending could that mean they still got it & just didn't give me my tracking code or w/e.

this is frustrating, i don't have the money to be giving out to *** *** websites!! please helppppp!

I really want to buy a cardigan from wet seal because there stuff goes out of stock fast but now I don't know if I should....ALL the comments are bad :?

i love wet seal! :grin :grin

NEVER ORDER FROM WET SEAL! I live in the US and I have given them 2 chances yet each time they screw up.

The first time I ordered, they charged my card and never e-mailed my order conformation. I called customer service and was dumbfounded by how rude the woman was.

I finally received my order after a week and a have and let it go because I did order it during the Cyber Monday sale and expected they were busy.

The second time I ordered, I paid EXTRA for 2-day shipping and here it is a week later and I have yet to get my package!

Never again will I shop there, even at their store!

I had always wanted to order clothes off of the wetseal website but now I 100% regret it! I'm from England and It said it would only take 6-10 business days to arrive.

After I made my purchase I got e-mails stating that my order had been accepted and processed.. They said that they would send me another e-mail with my official tracking number. That never came. 1 month had passed and no sign of anything arriving.

I sent 2 e-mails to the e-mail they provided and got no reply. I tried signing into my account and it wouldn't let me so I couldn't track my order. Went on one of their providers website which gave the tracking device. I typed in order number and it stated that it could not be found.

Couldn't get through to them AT ALL. Another month has passed and still no sign. Not even worth trying. Thank-you Wetseal for you're great service.

Not. >:(

Also, do not order domestically online from Wet Seal. I ordered two gift cards 4 weeks ago to make sure I received them in time to give them as Christmas presents.

They did not even ship them for three weeks, and now the UPS tracking shows they will not get to me in time to use them for the intended Christmas present.

I emailed customer service yesterday but did not receive a response, so I called them first thing this morning. They proceeded to tell me that mistakes happen and unfortunately this was one of them, that they would not be doing anything to rectify the situation, and that gift cards are final sale items, so I will not be able to return them.

I told them that I would NEVER be ordering anything from Wet Seal again!

I made an order and was sent an email saying order on hold to get more info on c/c holder. Called and c/c was verified w/bank however, Wetseal decided that they won't ship to my preferred address but to billing address instead.

Billing address is in New Jersey and shipping address is in New York. I agreed since i could've gotten it shipped back to me when auntie gets it. Nightmare begins, i get email of shipping confirmation and see that shipping address is completely messed up. They put the street address for New Jersey and the city part is of the New York address.

I called immediately and spoke to Olga and she advised that it was my fault and she can't change/correct the shipping address. I asked her how is it my fault when that wasn't even my shipping address in the first place. I called UPS and UPS advised me that it would've been an easy change for them but that Wetseal has restriction on their packages and only Wetseal can intercept and make the necessary changes. So they mess up your order and try to keep it that way, how are they still in business?

well i plan to take this to the highest level if it's the last thing i do. My order came to $250.14 and i don't intend on losing that because of their negligence and poor custmore service. Olga even had the audacity to advise me that they are not responsible for my lost or stolen package. Olga the package is going to the wrong address kindly correct it, Olga insists it's my fault and she can't help.

She even said that when it ends up at the wrong address it's up to the person/persons living there to contact me and let me get my package or just suffer the loss. WTF

i have ordered items on wet seal over a week and a half ago, i paid for extra fast shipping because i am going on holiday tomorrow. They said shipping would take five business days it has been eight and i need these clothes.

i have tried to call customer services but it told me it was the number was inexistent so i emailed them two days ago and have had no reply.! :sigh :( :( :(

:( :( :( :( URRGGH!! so i ordered a few items at wet seal, and i do all the info right..

checked over like 5 times :roll and like the day after i get an email that says we put your order on hold because we need more info on the card holder:? im like WHAT THE HECK!!:x what more info do you need other than the name, the card number, and the pin!! and they said if you dont call costumer service in 2 days we have to cancel your order.

im like heck no!:sigh so i waited 2 dYS AND IM NOT EVEN SURE THE GAVE US A REFUND! :( :( DO NOT ORDER FROM WET SEAL!!!

i just ordered right now but they never said when it was coming. reading all these comments is making me scared...they better not screw up my order. :cry :(