2.4

Wet seal has S**t customer service. I walked in the store which had little buisness, and i couldnt reach something so i asked the cahsier, who btw was talking to boys instead of doing her job, to get it for me and she rolled her eyes and said "theres someone already over there who can help you" like lol thanks B***H i guess you cant do your fu****g job so you have to get someone else to do it for you. they always have really rude staff there it seems.

retrorouge wrote the review because of poor customer service at Wet Seal. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wet Seal to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wet Seal staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wet Seal?

Comments