1.9

The customer service for this company is awful.I purchased shoes as well as an purse online and one pair of the shoes did not fit.

I would have liked to simply exchange them but wetseal does not allow you to do so. Instead you have to send the shoes back which was 12.00* (at the cheapest rate) and then order them again. I emailed them to express how disappointed I was in this whole process ... No response.

Way to take care of your customers wetseal !I could have went up the street to purchases these heels if I would have known it would result to this.

This person wrote the review wet seal shoes from Wet Seal. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wet Seal to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wet Seal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wet Seal?

Comments