2.2

i placed an order on 2/2, and got a shipping confirmation on 2/6.The tracking number that was sent to me is incorrect, i emailed customer service twice about the issue with no response.

I called them and they basically gave me some *** answer saying "it's in transit but fedex is updating their teacking numbers" and they basically told me they couldn't do anything about it. asked if they can track it for me because i bought all my clothes specifically for a vacation that i am going on 2/10 and needed my package before i leave. well.

let's just say their customer service sucks ***, and i won't be getting my package on time.i used to like wetseal, but now i'm glad they are going out of business.

Review about: Wet Seal Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Wet Seal?

Comments

Columbus, Ohio, United States #1308612

I am missing items in my order and can't get intouch with any customer service.What is that?

Ok, give me back my money then.

How can you cancel all consumer services once you close??What about the placed orders

The exact same thing is happening to me!

sleemad

Forgot to add... they could not track my package and the call center employees are pretty rude, basically telling me i was on my own and they can't help. i'm more pissed that no one emailed me back after two were sent.

to sleemad Tampa, Florida, United States #1284758

The same thing is happening to me right now.They sent me an incorrect fedex # and won't do anything at all to help.

I have filed an appeal with paypal.

Hoping to be able to get my money back.The employees in the call center do nothing to help!!!