Paid cash for item, found hole in shirt after purchase, tried to return next day.They didnt have the same size & requested a refund.
The salesgirl said they didnt give cash refunds, only store credit and pointed this out to me on receipt. This goes for credit and debit cards too. They dont inform you of this when making purchase & according to their home office they have these signs posted at the checkout, though how many people are really going to notice this when trying to check out. Very shady business practice and from what i could tell very cheaply made clothing.
This place will be out of business soon with policies like this.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- " Recently walked in with pre-existing knowledge of EXACTLY what I wanted from this location. I chose a sectional set, a queen bed set, and dinette set. Pretty nice haul. When..."
- "Drawer unit ordered online. Arrived in a big box. Looked like original packaging. Opened to discover the whole thing beat up. Posted the following review for the product on their..."
- "I have a Kenmore water heater from Sears with a 12 year warranty. The warranty states, "Sears will 1) provide free water heater parts for those that are defective in..."
- "I paid $12 and change for a sandwich and a drink. The sandwich was truly pitiful. Canned meat, scrawny looking salad and it was minuscule. I could have had ten..."
- "I purchased a Powell Furniture Parker Cinnamon Desk for $272. It had a long scratch right in the front and one of the draws was broken. Rather than put everything..."
- "Totally pissed off that they have the audacity to tell a paying member that they can't use equipment! I've been a faithful member for 7 years but it's time for..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."