1.4

I'M BEYOND PISSED RIGHT NOW!My items were supposed to come within 5-8 days from my purchase.

I was very patient and even accepted the fact that my items would get here by Saturday (12 days after my purchase). I expected them and they did not come, so again I assumed it would be here by Monday and here I am on Tuesday night with nothing from Wet Seal!

I will never ever shop with them online again in my life and I advise you all to stick to your Forever 21, H&M and Charlette Russe.I'm SO mad it's not even funny, this is ridiculous, like I said NEVER AGAIN!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wet Seal. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wet Seal.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Wet Seal to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wet Seal?

Comments