This is my 2nd attempt to contact with no response from the first email.I ordered 3 items and on March 5 I only received 2 items.

My order was placed on 2/21/2016, items were not sent until 2/27/2016. It should not have taken 7 days to send package, if something was on backorder no notification was sent. I was informed that it would take 7 days to receive not 2 weeks and not all items were sent. This is NOTa way to conduct business.

I also work in a warehouse, and no for sure a package must be shipped within 3 days not 7 ! Also my hat should not be shipped in a bag, it should be shipped in a box. I am missing sku 51637354 whitney 6109100040 PEACO sz L. There is a resolution needed immediately.

Basically beware from ordering from this company. I will not order again.

...emailed them twice still no response, sent the email out 3 days ago...

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of wet seal online order from Wet Seal. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wet Seal to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wet Seal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wet Seal?

Comments