I will never shop online and in store for this company again!I ordered 4 dresses from them, it took about a month to get to me and when it did I was so disappointed!

All 4 dresses was shoved it one little plastic bag and it wasn't even folded it was all bunched up and twisted all together!! It was so wrinkled and it looked like it was already used or someone had already returned those. I call customer service and they were so rude and ignorant they told me to email them so they could give me an RMA code, so I did that and they never got back to me so I kept emailing them and still nothing, I also called a few times and when I give them my order number they leave me on hold and then hang up on me, it happened more than 5 times!! And til today I still haven't receive an RMA code to return the items..

NEVER AGAIN WITH THESE PEOPLE..Rude and unprofessional

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wet Seal. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wet Seal.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Wet Seal to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wet Seal?

Comments