Douglasville, Georgia

Wet Seal was had a sale thus weekend...$50 off all orders over $50 and %60 off clearance items.

This was a computer glitch that took them 2 days to realize. Instead of honoring the sale, they sent us an email with no instructions saying, "opps my bad, it was a computer error" yes, go ahead and blame the computer for your *** mistakes. To add insult to injury they offered a 20% discount. Wtf!!!!

They still haven't issued a refund.

Do not spend not one dime at this company...they are also related to pacific sunwear or pacsun.Do not buy from them either...bunch of idiots!!!

Review about: Wet Seal Online Order.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Wet Seal Deal
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wet Seal?

Comments

Plainsboro, New Jersey, United States #1222230

Also the emailed receipts that I received were someone else's orders with their names on it!

Cheychey
Louisville, Kentucky, United States #1222186

And on top of that, they are sending wrong orders to the wrong accounts!!! I got a few cancelled order emails from people I have never heard of! Hoping no hacks come from this!