Wet Seal was had a sale thus weekend...$50 off all orders over $50 and %60 off clearance items.

This was a computer glitch that took them 2 days to realize. Instead of honoring the sale, they sent us an email with no instructions saying, "opps my bad, it was a computer error" yes, go ahead and blame the computer for your *** mistakes. To add insult to injury they offered a 20% discount. Wtf!!!!

They still haven't issued a refund.

Do not spend not one dime at this company...they are also related to pacific sunwear or pacsun.Do not buy from them either...bunch of idiots!!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Wet Seal and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wet Seal.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Wet Seal to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wet Seal?

Comments

Plainsboro, New Jersey, United States #1222230

Also the emailed receipts that I received were someone else's orders with their names on it!

Louisville, Kentucky, United States #1222186

And on top of that, they are sending wrong orders to the wrong accounts!!! I got a few cancelled order emails from people I have never heard of! Hoping no hacks come from this!