Wet Seal was had a sale thus weekend...$50 off all orders over $50 and %60 off clearance items.
This was a computer glitch that took them 2 days to realize. Instead of honoring the sale, they sent us an email with no instructions saying, "opps my bad, it was a computer error" yes, go ahead and blame the computer for your *** mistakes. To add insult to injury they offered a 20% discount. Wtf!!!!
They still haven't issued a refund.
Do not spend not one dime at this company...they are also related to pacific sunwear or pacsun.Do not buy from them either...bunch of idiots!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I will NEVER EVER shop with wet seal again!!! this is two weeks and I have not received my order. After I placed my order I did not receive a..."
- "Where can I begin!!!! FIRST OFF, save yourself some time and sanity and do not shop online from this fraudulent retailer! They will make the "human error and mistake that..."
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "Genie zip bra, had to order three times. large, extra large ,2X, just to remind you I only wear a 36 B, 2x still didn't fit zipper separate they..."
- "Wow! These reviews are spot on. My 7 month old and I have been displaced do tp high levels of mold spores in the air. The normal count is between..."
- "Around 9 AM, on the morning of 5/19/16, a Dart truck (trailer #35001) turned in to my small neighborhood in Lithia Springs, on Miller Street (NOT built for trucks!) off..."