2.7

I purchased over 200 bucks worth of clothes and paid xxtra money to have my package the next day...If i had wanted it next week i would not have paid...

I am extremely unhappy and want my shipping and handling money returned to my card!!

Why did you give the customer the option for 2nd day if you know you were having processing problems??If i dnt receive my 12.95 back i am definetly returning the package for my full refund i wont even open it i promise i dont like scams and i am sorry for even being a fan..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of clothing. Wet Seal needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wet Seal.

Had an Experience with Wet Seal?

Comments

California, United States #1117229

I had the same issue! Monday I ordered my items and paid for 10.95 for 2 day shipping....it still hasn't shipped and they said they can't refund because when it does ship it will be 2 day shipping!