Review about Wet Seal Staff from Appleton, Wisconsin

18 of 135 Wet Seal reviews

Monday March 21, 2016

Fox River Mall, Appleton

Wetseal associates are SO RUDE! I walked in two hours before closing time & nobody greeted me or told me about the sale. Two minutes later a Caucasian lady & her daughter walks in, gets greeted at the spot. Right after a spanish family walks in right after & the associate walks away. I walked back & forth lost, looking for a top I saw online & nobody stopped to ask if I was doing ok. I held onto all this walking all around the store & nobody asked if I needed a room started. The associate & manager walked passed me multiple times. I had to go set my stuff down on the bench near the fitting room & come back out to look. The associate then asked not me, but a Caucasian girl if she wanted a room started & she had 3 items! I had to go up to her & directly ASK for a room. How very rude. I know they only allow 6 items at a time, I asked the associate who I asked for a room from if I should hang the rest on the door; she said it's ok I can bring it in & she'll come check on me. I thought 'oh how very nice she's letting me bring it all in' she DIDN'T CHECK ON ME ONCE. I'm not even joking, EVRERYTIME I go there I swear they look at me like I'm going to steal. I was trying to put outfits together for my trip to vegas, a little help wouldn't kill ya. How do these people hold their jobs like this? Rude much?! You bet I'm launching a complaint!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
18 of 135 Wet Seal reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wet Seal. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wet Seal.
Filing a new complaint about
×