Appleton, Wisconsin

Monday March 21, 2016

Fox River Mall, Appleton

Wetseal associates are SO RUDE! I walked in two hours before closing time & nobody greeted me or told me about the sale. Two minutes later a Caucasian lady & her daughter walks in, gets greeted at the spot. Right after a spanish family walks in right after & the associate walks away. I walked back & forth lost, looking for a top I saw online & nobody stopped to ask if I was doing ok. I held onto all this walking all around the store & nobody asked if I needed a room started. The associate & manager walked passed me multiple times. I had to go set my stuff down on the bench near the fitting room & come back out to look. The associate then asked not me, but a Caucasian girl if she wanted a room started & she had 3 items! I had to go up to her & directly ASK for a room. How very rude. I know they only allow 6 items at a time, I asked the associate who I asked for a room from if I should hang the rest on the door; she said it's ok I can bring it in & she'll come check on me. I thought 'oh how very nice she's letting me bring it all in' she DIDN'T CHECK ON ME ONCE. I'm not even joking, EVRERYTIME I go there I swear they look at me like I'm going to steal. I was trying to put outfits together for my trip to vegas, a little help wouldn't kill ya. How do these people hold their jobs like this? Rude much?! You bet I'm launching a complaint!

Review about: Wet Seal Staff.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Wet Seal Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wet Seal?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.