Wet Seal - Review about Clothing from Fort Worth, Texas

Where can I begin!!!!

FIRST OFF, save yourself some time and sanity and do not shop online from this fraudulent retailer! They will make the "human error and mistake that rarely occurs" and miss 5 items from your package YET CHARGE YOU FOR THE ITEMS! I ALMOST FORGOT the part where you have to be on the phone with an employee over half an hour explaining that they have made a mistake and argue the fact that you are not lying.

Long story short they offered me a one time curtesy refund (HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA wait a minute, wetseal is giving me a one time curtesy refund?)

NO (beep!) you're giving me my (beep!) money back for the (beep!) items wetseal stole from my package.

Let's NOT FORGET to mention the fact that a total of 9 items were ordered and ONLY 4 were shipped and charged for 9 items. What a joke!!!! Where do those mistakes occur? To me in sounds like they have a fraudulent employee working in their shipping department.

Thanks for reading my rant guys and sorry if I offended anyone. If you are a Wetseal employee reading this, please check your shipping department closely because you've now lost ANOTHER customer.

Lastly, Wetseal had no history of previous orders under my name and address but I have emails to prove otherwise. This online shopping thing is pointless guys. TRUST ME!!!

"Weight matched items ordered"

If I had a scale I would confirm otherwise but unfortunately I don't have one! Ugh.

Email me at xochmarquin@yahoo.com

Thanks for reading this

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #575851 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wet Seal? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 29, 2014 #922710

You got your money back, so what's the issue? They asked you to prove the items were not delivered; since you can't prove a negative I understand your frustration at this. However, they DID have a way to help you. I would do business with WetSeal because they went out of their way to assist. How timessage a day do you think retailers hear "you didn't send everything so give me a refund"? I would be suspicious of you as well.
Bravo, WetSeal.

3 5 Reply

Dec 29, 2014 #922761 Phoenix, Arizona

Yes, I was refunded my money and shipping after going numerous times back & forth. It's not like they gladly did it for me. You can't refund the time wasted and the frustration caused. However, go ahead with your round of applause and order more than 5 items with a two day shipping. Don't be alarmed if the items are damaged, wrong size is received or if items are missing. Might as tell you now, I TOLD YOU SO!
Good luck with your future business with Wetseal, you will definitely need it!!!! Bravo!

4 3 Reply
Customer Service is lacking

Dec 31, 2014 #923450 Houston, Texas

Obviously an employee! When you can't add anything to the conversation;Don't.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.