Wet Seal - Review about Clothing from Fort Worth, Texas
Where can I begin!!!!
FIRST OFF, save yourself some time and sanity and do not shop online from this fraudulent retailer! They will make the "human error and mistake that rarely occurs" and miss 5 items from your package YET CHARGE YOU FOR THE ITEMS! I ALMOST FORGOT the part where you have to be on the phone with an employee over half an hour explaining that they have made a mistake and argue the fact that you are not lying.
Long story short they offered me a one time curtesy refund (HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA wait a minute, wetseal is giving me a one time curtesy refund?)
NO (beep!) you're giving me my (beep!) money back for the (beep!) items wetseal stole from my package.
Let's NOT FORGET to mention the fact that a total of 9 items were ordered and ONLY 4 were shipped and charged for 9 items. What a joke!!!! Where do those mistakes occur? To me in sounds like they have a fraudulent employee working in their shipping department.
Thanks for reading my rant guys and sorry if I offended anyone. If you are a Wetseal employee reading this, please check your shipping department closely because you've now lost ANOTHER customer.
Lastly, Wetseal had no history of previous orders under my name and address but I have emails to prove otherwise. This online shopping thing is pointless guys. TRUST ME!!!
"Weight matched items ordered"
If I had a scale I would confirm otherwise but unfortunately I don't have one! Ugh.
Email me at email@example.com
Thanks for reading this
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "Poured out my can of Gronk energy into a cup, and this stuff was floating all in it! Don't know what it is..."
- "I bought the knives at Sams Club, Dallas TX. I used the long thin knife one time at Thanksgiving, I put it in my stainless steel sink along with..."
- "Every other year we attend Beale Street Music Festival. In 2012 we drove from Dallas/Ft. Worth (Texas) area to Memphis. In 2014 we took Tennco Express Airport shuttle from Memphis Airport..."