I placed an order 3 weeks ago and received no email confirmation or tracking number. I called them today about it and gave them my order number and information.

They claimed that the order never went through. On my account it says that the order status is "In progress." However, they were insistent that the order was never placed and that it was my fault that it didn't go through. When I placed the order it clearly said that the order was complete and I was given the order number. Logically I assumed that the order went through and that my package would arrive soon.

Of course it did not and they did not offer to bring my items down to the same price as when I placed the order because it was "my fault." All they could suggest to me was to place another order.

There was really nothing else I could do about the order after reading that it was complete so I have no clue how it was my fault. That's what I like to call terrible customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 21, 2010.

Comments

soo i placed an order for wet seal, about 3 weaks ago and they said it should be there on monday 26 of june, 2012 so i waited and it was never there. today is tuesday 2 of July, 2012 nd its still not here.

i dont know my order number cuz i lost it. and they took money off my account and i still dont have my package.