3.0

I ordered From WetSeal last Nov 26th, 2015.My order took 5 days to process but not to charge my card!, after that it took like 12 days to get to my city ( normal is 5-8) and the package now said it was delivered which never was, I did not got my items and they open an investigation, but saying they do not refund by lost.

their customer service is the worst ever you can tell they dont know what they are doing, they dont know how to deal with customers. I've been doing online shopping for years and never had a problem!

I dont think I will order online from them ever!waste of time and money.

Stefany_Oficial wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Wet Seal. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $35 and wants Wet Seal to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was failure to deliver items ordered and shipping. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wet Seal and wet seal deal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wet Seal?

Comments

Hi did you eventually get your package? This same situation happened with me! placed an order about 1 month now and still have not received it...USPS stated that Wet Seal may have put a wrong address or zip code!