2.5

Update by user Mar 02, 2016

package finally came but with less than half of the clothes i ordered. I'm missing 11 pieces out of my order, how disappointing after waiting 2 weeks for my order. I will definitely never shop at Wet seal again!

Update by user Feb 26, 2016

So my package finally shipped yesterday!!! However, and this is a BIG however, it will not be delivered until Monday?!?!?

That is 5 days!! Remember I paid for 2 day shipping. I called customer service again since I had made my peace with the horribly long processing time but knew that once it shipped it would be here in 2 days. Well, they charge you a premium for the 2 day shipping but then turn around a pay for the less expensive 2-business days.

This company is such a joke and completely unethical. You would think that they would try to compensate their customers by at least shipping it quicker considering how long it took to process. But they wouldn't hear it and wouldn't even refund my shipping costs. The guy on the phone was super dismissive and taking over me the whole time.

UGGH never again. I will be refusing the shipment all together and expecting my $200+ refund.

Original review posted by user Feb 24, 2016

I places my order a week ago and paid for 2- day shipping in anticipation of a trip. I logged on today to find my order hasn't even been shipped out.

I called the customer service and they have no idea when or if it will be shipped out this week at all. Fine, I asked to cancel my order as I'll be traveling and don't want over $200 worth or clothes sitting on my porch for 2 weeks while I'm away and they say its too late because its already processed. The girl on the phone was extremely monotone and could have cared less about my issue. She did nothing to try to resolve it or at least apologize for the mistake.

She was quick to get me off the phone basically saying "it is what it is." I guess she was in a hurry to get back to her nap. Its sad because I had just discovered wets seal and started liking their clothes. In the last few months I've already placed 4 rather large orders, well this will be my last. There are way too many nice clothing stores that sell great pieces at good prices AND treat their customers well.

I can't speak for the stores themselves since I've never shopped in store but their customer service over the phone was simply atrocious. From what I've read it seems the shipping issue is a common one.

You can pay for 1-day shipping but what they don't tell you is that they will take 2 weeks to even process your order. Oh well good riddance.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund. mglez2183 is overall dissatisfied with Wet Seal. The most disappointing about wet seal shipping service at Wet Seal was did not get my order, failure to deliver items ordered and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wet Seal.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Wet Seal to other companies on our site.

Comments

Bakersfield, California, United States #1117369

I ordered on the 18th and it still has not shipped either :(

to Anonymous #1117400

Oh man! I'm sorry to hear that.

I hope you get your order soon. The last 2 orders I placed were also pretty delayed but not this bad.

It's really discouraging, especially since I placed an order from forever 21 on the 19th (2 days after the wet seal order) and I received it yesterday using standard free shipping! Get it together Wet Seal!!

to Anonymous Reno, Nevada, United States #1117498